Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm Back!

WOW! Sorry I've been away for so long! I lost my password, and cant find for the life of me why my email account was blocking blogger.com related emails!
I added it to my safe list, checked the firewall, checked the anti-virus, nothing.
In the end, with the kind help of a guy called Karl from Blogger.com's technical team, I changed my registered email address to my work address, I then couldnt get on from work, but I could generate the forgotten password emails!!
I created a webmail account, and the forwarded the email to it, where I then logged on at the cybercafe at work, checked my webmail, and sure enough - I was back in :D

So this goes out as a big thank you to Karl for getting me blogging again. - and if his manager happens to read this, Karl should get a big pay rise just for being nice.
Cheers Karl from the Blogger Team.

Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home