Sunday, May 07, 2006

Recoup Ready For Burst Of Work

Hi all! I'm feeling so tired at the moment! I think so much has been going on that my energy levels have taken a pure battering, I think I'm going to have to start getting up early instead of working late.

It's the boring stage of business startup at the moment though - planning what i'm going to do. I can't wait to sell my first site, and get feedback from it. Ah well, I have a large chunk of research done into prospectors, so on with the business plan.

Cool thing in the news today is that Apple have applied for a patent on a wireless iPod. So it looks like the bluetooth iPod is on its way!

Very short blog entry today, but its 1:24am, and my wife is upstairs asleep in bed. I intend on joining her in the land of Nod.

Have fun all, and until tomorrow.

Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home