Monday, May 22, 2006

Pushing to the limits

Hi guys and gals,

Just a short note saying do not push yourself to the limit - rest time is vital! I've learnt that lesson the hard way - working through the day, personal work at lunch time, getting up early to work, and working when I got in. Even thinking about work during traveling times. Obsessive? Yes, Stupid? Yes.
I'm now off work, not able to do anything, off to the dr at 12 with a suspected chest infection, piercing migraines and a painful cough. ie. Not Good!
You need to get some rest - if you dont rest you mind gets stale too, so you wont have any new good ideas.

Anyway, I'm off to go feel sorry for myself. You guys don't do your next job (unless it was to email the world about this blog), just go watch TV and chill out with your girl/guy.

Until next time, have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home